2. 1st round will be "LISTICLE" in which every participant willl have to submit an article in form of bullets
on any given topic/field with a word limit of 150-200 words along with his/her formal photograph and
details (such as name, roll number branch and year).
The genre of the articles can be enlisted as:
1.Technical: -Data Science -Artificial Intelligence -Robotics -3D Technology -Innovation -Computer Technology -Gadgets -Researches -Space and Physics -Environment Or any other “technical” article.
-Business research -Marketing Or any other article related to”Management”.
-Mythological Science Or any other article related to “History”.
4 . Medical sciences.
5. Other topics:
3. The listicles will be posted on the website along with name, branch and photo of the participant.
4. The entry will also be posted on Facebook page of Model Club.
5. The listicle event will be of 3 weeks starting from 20-9-19 to 11-10-19.
6. The top 20 participants will be selected on the basis of authenticity of their listicle and also Facebook
likes, shares and comments.
7. The qualifying participants will be eligible to appear for the next round i.e, "QUIZ" whose dates will
be announced with the result of "LISTICLE".